Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wordless Friday!

Assalamualaikum...


WORDLESS FRIDAY!... owhh...

Apa jadi????:

Gaduh + Baik kejap + Gelak2 + Gaduh balik + Gaduh lagi! + Berdamai (angkat 2 tangan ke atas)

Sejarah terukir... 30 NOVEMBER 2012

AKU BERANI!!!! Hoyehh!

GOOD JOB GIRL!

Maybe this is a good start for me to not torturing my heart and myself again and again...be happy girl...u did it! and you did it out loud...and IT'S BEEN INFORMED!

To my heart...please dont be sad again. You deserve of every single thing you do and sacrifice to.

Do not trouble yourself and trouble others too. 
Be kind to everyone. 
Be good to everybody.
Give more, receive less
Appreciate everything even an ant on your hand :D
I learn my lesson today.

To someone...thank you very much. I am very proud of you and i am dared to say that you've INSPIRED me in so many ways! and i always pray for you of every best! 

Bye...

No comments: