Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Kerastangan...

Assalamualaikum...

Bermulanya tahun 2013, semangat aku berkerastangan sudah kembali setelah lama menghilangkan diri...

Sambil2 aku menghabiskan masa di opis yg tak berapa nak rupa opis tu, aku pun memulakan projek aku...

Ni hasil aku yg pertama published today by my best friend...






This item called 'circle flip up message'... the content is focused for kids attraction. This present is specially made for my belove niece (well, she is actually my best friend's niece, but i do love her as mine too) who is 5 years old.

Second item:

Hello Box!
A message in the box!

I want to call this item as 'pop up cute card'. It looks small at the outside but there is a wise space for message in the inside... I made this for no one and its only for display and trial version...

I have long way to go... There is so many things to research, there is so many activities of looking and finding great items for crafting. May i have long lasting courage in doing the things i love...

Bye...

No comments: